Landon turned 4 on April 9th. How is my little boy 4 already? Time goes by way too fast. We had a great day. The weather was beautiful and we made a trip to the zoo. Landon loves zebras and the train at the zoo, so it was great we could do that! It was also Austin and Aiden's first trip to the zoo and I think Landon liked showing them around!!!
Sometimes I think we forget that while the twins were growing this past year, Landon was, too! He is such a little boy these days - and so cute! He still loves Thomas and trains, but doesn't plan with them like he used to. He loves his new scooter and playing with his brothers. Landon can write his name and loves coloring (and does great staying in the lines!). He also loves candy and usually asks for "just 1 piece" after ever meal. Landon also still loves fruit and will rarely turn any down. He is a very mild mannered child...unless he's giving attitude and then it's pretty serious attitude. I'm so proud of the little boy he is becoming each day!
Here are some photos from our fun day!
Fun at the zoo...
Happy Birthday my Landon Robert!




3 comments:
Looks like he had a fun day. You can tell from the picture that the scooter was a hit!
It looks like Landon had a great birthday with beautiful weather!!! And, the twins look so grown up! How fun!
The zoo looked like tons of fun! I can't wait to be able to do that.
...after seeing that yummy birthday cake I am craving cake!
yikes
Post a Comment