I know - two posts in one day! (Don't miss the videos I posted below this one.) While packing, I found Landon's 2nd year calendar and wanted to document each boy's height and weight at 15 months old. I just think it's fun to compare at each age...they are all doing great! I love watching them all grow!!
Landon at 15 months:
Weight - 25.15 pounds (50-75%)
Height - 33 inches (95%)
Austin at 15 months:
Weight - 22.5 pounds (25%)
Height - 31.5 inches (50-75%)
Aiden at 15 months:
Weight - 25.8 pounds (75%)
Height - 32.25 inches (75-90%)
Landon at 15 months:
Weight - 25.15 pounds (50-75%)
Height - 33 inches (95%)
Austin at 15 months:
Weight - 22.5 pounds (25%)
Height - 31.5 inches (50-75%)
Aiden at 15 months:
Weight - 25.8 pounds (75%)
Height - 32.25 inches (75-90%)
I'm especially curious to see if this continues to grow...will Landon always be the tallest at each age, or will Austin or Aiden take over in height? Time will tell!

1 comment:
Awww, it's cute to see Landon's younger pictures. Austin's expressions are so funny.
Cute!
Post a Comment