Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Yes, they are twins!

We never forget that we have twins...there are definitely two boys at the same age, needing the same things...and double diapers (someday...maybe...potty trained...maybe???)! And sometimes I catch myself always referring to them as "the twins" instead of Austin and Aiden. But because they look so different...and act different in many ways, I never forget that they are individuals and a lot of times have to say "yes, they are twins!"

I thought I would share some pictures of the boys together...they are so darn cute!!!

Here is a collage of some pictures from before school one morning! These are some of my favorite shirts on them and make them look so grown up. We had their 2 year old pictures taken in these back in February and it's crazy to see how they are fitting them differently now! Aren't they cute and silly? I love the one of them hugging!


Here are a few shots I got back on the Fourth of July! I think they look more alike in a couple of these than they usually do...and it was fun to get some pictures of them just being silly together!

There are some things they do alike...like reading. Here are two different times this summer I found them sitting on the couch next to each other, reading books. I love the first one - both of them have one sock off and one sock on. Cute!
They love, love, love to read books...just like Landon!!


They also decided this summer that even though we got them brand new big boy beds, that they didn't need to nap in them any more! Aiden started napping in his again at the end of summer, but I honestly don't think Austin has taken one nap in his big boy bed! I have multiple shots from summer of the different places they fell asleep - couch, chair, floor - but here are two...
Aiden on the chair...


Austin on the floor among all the toys!


And I found these cute shots of Landon I had to include...this was Landon the morning I took the first pictures of the twins above (in the green and blue shirts). He was being silly!!!

1 comment:

Dorrie said...

I love the pictures! And I can't believe how much Aiden looks like Landon on the first collage...especially the big picture on the lower left! I had to look twice! ;o)