Monday, October 3, 2011

Phone Pics

My cell phone doesn't take great pictures, but from time to time I use it to get shots of what we are doing, or if I don't have my camera close. Here are a few recent ones...

Playing outside last week...I got some smiles!


And some silly faces!


Grandma Easterday sent some new Halloween cups for the boys and they loved them - thanks Grandma!! Saturday morning they enjoyed them with orange juice and some Dunkin Donuts! Austin's face cracks me up!



Later that morning the twins and I made some cookies for my friend Kathy and her niece Arabella who were coming to visit. We slaved away putting the pre-made cookies on the cookie sheets! Ha ha! I didn't get any pictures of their visit - but the boys had fun playing with Arabella and have asked me when Kathy and "the baby" are coming again! Arabella is 18 months old and so cute! :)



Sunday morning the boys were playing on our pull-out couch and after I took this picture I couldn't believe how big all 3 of them look!!! They are growing up so fast!

No comments: