Wednesday, August 5, 2009

12 Years!

It's amazing how time just flies by, sometimes without us even realizing it! On July 26, Dave and I celebrated our 12th wedding anniversary. We've been together since high school, so really we are going on about 20 years, but who's counting, right?

With most of our stuff being in storage over the summer, I wasn't able to find all of our pictures, but I did find one tub after we moved that had some of our high school prom pictures, along with a snapshot from our honeymoon and some of our wedding pictures. Enjoy!

Gotta love those memories! Good times! :)


Thanks for a great 12 years, Dave...looking forward to many more! I love you!

July 26, 1997...a very, very hot day!!!





My favorite picture!!!


Our wedding party.


1 comment:

Debbie said...

I don't think I ever told you Happy Anniversary!!! I was thinking of you...especially thinking that it was not NEAR as hot this year as it was 12 years ago.

Fun pictures...great memories.
So glad that I have a sister-in-law that is as close as a sister:)