Now that we have a new home...we also live on a 1 acre lot. Not huge, but not something we want to push mow! So, we decided it was time to invest in a riding lawn mower. Here are some pictures of the boys watching Dave mow the first time - not the best shot, but it was pretty cute to me. And some shots of the first time they each got to ride on it with Dave. All three boys love it....although Austin REALLY loves it! He is never happy when it's time to get off. Fun times!!!
What is daddy driving? (Note - Austin was NOT happy that he was inside and daddy was outside, riding the tractor!)
2 comments:
Fun! Austin will definitely need a motorized vehicle of his own:)
I lived in the middle of a corn field before I got married...so peaceful. It looks like you have a great yard for the boys to play in...and I'm sure they will have fun playing hide-n-seek in the corn field as they get older.
Post a Comment