
Lately, Aiden has been cracking me up and I didn't want to forget something he said the other day. We've been trying to work on potty training more and he's had the first success. I think he's up to 5 times on the potty so far - not much - but what he's doing is he's starting to listen to his body more and even if he goes in his diaper, he's thinking about it more. I'm so proud! (Austin on the other hand - is probably more stubborn than Landon. Let's just say I heard Dave tell him "if this is a battle of wills, I will win!" Silly boy!
Back to Aiden...since he had been doing so well, he got to go to Target with me for a trip with Mom. He did great - even went through Mike's carwash without crying, even after telling me he didn't want to go. But...we'd been in Target maybe 15 minutes and here is our short conversation:
Aiden: "I'm tired of this."
Me: "you're tired of holding that?"
Aiden" "No, I tired of this shopping."
And he said it just like that...tired of this shopping. He's pretty funny and very snuggly and we had a great trip to Target. Although I doubt he will be excited about going for a while!
*I should note that the above picture was taken as I went up to his room to get him from time out! Just look at that adorable smile!!! Crazy boy!
1 comment:
Way to go Aiden for using the potty and for going through Mike's!
Makayla still doesn't want anything to do with the carwash.
Post a Comment