Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Random play time

Aiden and Austin got some Play-doh toys for their birthday, so one Sunday morning I got it all out and let them have fun. Here are some pictures from the fun!



Austin looking so serious playing with his new toy. He actually did pretty well with it on his own! :-)


Aiden had some fun making Superhero's out of his molds.


And I think Landon was bossing them around in this picture...ha!


Then Aiden and Austin had some fun coloring and using their Valentine stickers from Grandma E.! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!


Austin getting a sticker.


Aiden busy writing.


And Landon and Dave spent some time in Landon's room...Landon has a good start to a Legos collection and Dave got him an organizer from Lowe's. He could not wait to put his Legos in there.


Working hard to sort the Legos!


And later I found Landon like this...with some of their love bugs set up with a book in the kitchen! Silly!

No comments: