On Friday, May 6th, Austin and Aiden had a parade at their school to celebrate the Indy 500 later this month. I was glad I was able to go in - it was fun to see them walk through their school.
Here is Aiden with his car - black #5! So happy!

And Austin with his yellow #6! So happy, too!

Aiden and Austin - so cute!

I love this look over the shoulder! And their names on the back!

All lined up ready to go!

Walking through the halls - they all did a great job!

Passing out candy! Austin and Aiden did a great job throwing the candy to the kids along the halls. A few of the kids in their class just kept holding on to it - it was cute to watch!

It was a fun visit to their school! It's been a great year for the boys!
No comments:
Post a Comment