Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Birthday Austin and Aiden!

I really need to do a post about all the things the boys are doing and saying at these ages, but being that I am so far behind on my blogging, we'll settle for catching up!  I'm post-dating all of these posts in case I ever get around to doing a blog book - that way I have them in date order! 

February 13th - Austin and Aiden's 4th birthday.  Seriously - how are they 4 already?  It just does not seem possible!  The past 4 years do feel like they have flown by - especially now that they are older!  The night before, we got all their presents ready - awesome!


















Good morning birthday boys!














Time for some breakfast...so happy!
 


Brotherly love!
Finally, after school, it was time for presents!
Optimus Prime, aka Aiden, enjoying some dinner!


Time for cake - Aiden picked a cookie cake, Austin's was yellow cake with chocolate frosting!  YUMMY!

Austin was so cute - looking embarrassed while we sang to him, but did a great job blowing out candles!


Aiden's turn - so cute!!


All in all it was a great 4th birthday for the twins.  As they get older, so many things have become easier with having twins.  They can do many things for themselves - NO MORE DIAPERS - woo hoo!!  But it makes me miss those baby days, too, as I watch them grow!  Love these boys so!!!

No comments: