Monday, July 6, 2009

Background

I don't have a huge blog following...some family, some friends, other bloggers who see comments by me and happen on my blog. I mainly do it, although not always timely enough, as a way of "scrapbooking" what the boys do, etc. But if you've read my blog at all, you may have noticed a few different backgrounds and such. I just can't decide what I want...and I certainly don't want to pay for anything as I'm not a serious blogger yet!!

So I keep searching the free backgrounds and trying different ones out to see what I really like. This newest one is called "Cool Dude" - a fitting description since I have 3 pretty cool little dudes (and 1 cool big dude) at my house. But I'm sometimes torn between wanting the background to look like boys...since I have 3...but I'm also a girly girl mom. So, I'll just keep looking!

What do you think?

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I do like this one. It is hard to decide which one to choose. Sorry, not much help:)