Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Just for Fun....Blog Hop

I usually see these Blog Hops or other links out there and they seem like a lot of fun, but I've never participated. I've found a ton of neat blogs by clicking on the links...and decided to particpate this time! My biggest problem...picking a picture! Having 3 boys and taking a ton of photos, it was difficult. But for some reason - whenever I see this picture it warms my heart!

***This week, on TUESDAY, 7/7/09, the theme is A FAVORITE PHOTOGRAPH.


Aiden....100% completely relaxed! Does it get any better than this?


MckLinky Blog Hop

3 comments:

Moms On The Go said...

So cute!!! I love babies:)

Tracy said...

i'm a momma of 3 boys too and my blog hop post said the same thing...way too hard to pick ONE favorite photo!! nice to meet you :)

Debbie said...

How sweet. Does this seem like forever ago??? They're growing up so fast!