It had been about a year - actually I think it was Brad's party last year - when we tried to get a shot of all the cousins together. So, it was time for a new one. And as Allison pointed out - this is the first time where no cousins or adults were holding a baby! That hasn't happened in years. Our babies are all growing up - sigh! Just take a look at this crew....10 boys and 1 girl.

After it rained most of the day, the sun finally came out around 5 and we were able to get outside and really have some fun. I thought I had more pictures of our boys and all the kids, but turns out I didn't. Here are some cute ones of the boys on the slip and slide.

Uncle Ryan had fun squirting everyone with the hose and the kids loved running away (or to) the hose. Can't you tell by Landon's face he's having fun??

Here's a shot of the kids running around being crazy, having fun...

1 comment:
Landon's face on the slide is great! I think they all had a great time. It was good that the rain passed. I looked at my pictures last night, but was too tired to put together any collages:)
Post a Comment