
Austin
*The "oldest" twin, our "middle" child...you are already 2 and a half years old! Where does the time go?
*Just this summer, you have began talking up a storm! I still have a hard time understanding all of it, but so far you are very patient. If I don't understand and ask you to tell me again, you will say "no mommy" and calmly repeat what you are trying to tell me!
*Your eyes are still so blue - I love looking into them! They are just huge and so expressive!
*You love to give hugs! I love to feel your arms over my shoulders, or see you give daddy a big hug!

*Your smile is still just as expressive as the pictures above! You smile with your whole face!
*You are a little stinker! :) You know when you are not supposed to do something...like push or hit your brother...but you will look us right in the eye and do it anyway!!! It's aggrivating and adorable all at the same time!

*You are now in your big boy bed! You sleep by the window and sometimes in the summer the sun shines in on your pillow! If I don't catch it and move you down, it makes you so mad! You will call me crying saying "sun sun sun". I suppose I would not like the sun in my eyes either!
*You won't take naps in your big boy bed...silly boy! As soon as you gained that freedom, there is no looking back! Bed time is fine - luckily! Naps - no go! That's playtime in your eyes! And if you can, you keep Aiden awake, too!
*You have always been the smallest...our little peanut! That doesn't stop you from keeping up with all your brothers are doing!
*You love trains! Not as much as Landon...but you do love to drive them around.
*You love picking out your own clothes...and I better not dare put you in something you don't want! Your favorite shirts right now are: Lightening McQueen, Cat in the Hat, any Thomas shirt...or anything YOU pick out for yourself!
*You like to watch some TV, but rarely ask for it. Although this summer, for about 2 weeks, you constantly asked to watch "Caillou, Caillou." Not sure why you always said it twice but it was cute!

*You love to go down the curly slide. You love to be outside.
*You also love to color...especially with markers. You have a similar way about you as Landon did at this age - really focusing on the page you are working on, trying to color in the lines.
*You love tractors...any kind. If it's daddy's ride on lawn mower, Grandpa's gator or any tractor you see, you want to sit on it and "drive" it. If we open the shed, you have a one track mind!

*You are a good eater. You can be picky...you know you don't like cherry tomatoes or brocolli to name a few...but almost anything we give you you will eat. You are a slower eater than your brothers...and sometimes will eat your dessert before you're done...but you will almost always clean your plate!
*I love watching you climb into bed, give us a kiss and hug and lay down on your pillow. You always close your eyes when you first lay down...so sweet!
*I love you, Austin-bug!


1 comment:
I love seeing the old pictures! 2 1/2...where has the time gone?!!
Post a Comment