Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Landon

Again, just when I think I will stay on top of it, the days slip by and I haven't put up a new post! Hopefully I can get some pictures on here, but I wanted to jot down a few things each of the boys have been doing. First, we'll start with the biggest boy...


Landon
*You're favorite color is red if you answer withouth thinking, but then you immediately say "but I like all the colors."


*You still love fruit - just about any kind - especially grapes and strawberries.

*You are 5 now and headed to kindergarten soon. How can that be? You are still my baby and yet you are such a big boy!

*You love to do your worksheets with daddy out of your kindergarten to first grade summer workbook. I hear you remind him multiple times each day that you can't forget! You have always loved to learn!

*You are a great big brother, teach Austin and Aiden so many things! Sometimes it's how to yell no at the top of your lungs - but you are teaching them so many wonderful things!

*You are a good sleeper! Rarely do you come out of your room at bedtime...and lately you've been sleeping in until 7:00 a.m. or after! Usually!
*You are a tv watcher! Now, if we don't turn it to something you like to watch, you will rarely ask to watch it, but once it gets on your shows - it's hard to get your attention away from the tv. Some favorites right now: Scooby-do, Thomas, Pink Panther, Tom and Jerry, Toy Story movie.

*You are a thinker...I love to tell you something new, or something we are going to do in a few days and watch your mind go to work. You have such a sweet, serious look and I can almost watch as you process what I am telling you. And I love when the questions start...
*You still love trains and will still play with your Thomas collection. You don't play with them as often, but you still love trains - pictures, books, just about anything related to trains.
*You love to ride your bike. It's green and fast and you ride it so well. Soon we will take off the training wheels, but you love to ride it fast and stop real quick to make the black marks on the driveway. I love when you call for me to come look at what you did!

*You make daddy laugh most nights when you ask me to carry you up to bed! You are pretty tall...and getting heavy...but most of the time I will still carry you or let you ride on my back. I'm quickly realizing that this will come to an end...sooner than later.
*You also love to give me lots of kisses at bed time...it's so sweet. You will kiss my cheeks, eyes, chin, neck, forhead and top of my head...oh, and sometimes my ears! Makes me giggle every time!

*I just love you, Landon-bug!!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

He definitely still loves trains! I had to smile at Brad's party when he saw Makayla starting that train track. You could tell exactly what he was thinking! He was done playing with the tools and going to help build!
It was cute.

I can't believe he'll be off to kindergarten!!