Okay - so these first to pictures don't have anything to do with flag football...other than this was the same day! :-) One Saturday, Dave's sister and her boys came up for a quick visit. We enjoyed some lunch and then Dave got out his flag football gear to show our oldest nephews Evan and Justin. Unfortunately, I will inside with the twins and didn't get any pictures when they were playing, but here are some fun ones from our day.
Here is a shot of the lunch table...that's what I call a table full of boys! :-)

The boys love it when other kids are around, espeically at meal times! Makes for a lot of laughter!

After they left, Aiden was having a meltdown - he was just very tired - so after I took him up to his bed for some rest (he almost instantly fell asleep) - I looked outside and saw Dave suiting up Austin and Landon for some football!! Love it!

Austin is READY to play some ball - look at him go! :)

Austin is ready to catch!

Alright!!! (Okay - I don't think he actually caught it, but look at him take off to run it back to Dave!) He is so serious!

Here you go, Dad! Let's do it again!!!

Landon's turn to catch! This cracks me up - look how hard he is turning his head out of the way! He did catch it, though!!! Good job, Landon!

This cracks me up, too! Landon thought he needed to ride the boys tricycle. I think he's a little big!
1 comment:
looks like great Day family times. treasure every minute
Post a Comment