Saturday, January 8, 2011

New Year's Day

New Year's day was a pretty normal day...mostly at home. It started with a trip to Dave's Grandma Day's house....Great Grandma Day to the boys. The boys were pretty shy in front of Great Grandma and Uncle Ben...but Aiden and Landon loosened up by the end. I didn't get any pictures of them with Grandma, but I did get some of their silly faces...


On the way home, Austin kept singing too loud for Aiden's liking.


Aiden wasn't a fan but Landon just laughed...


And the rest of the day was just a fun day at home. There was building with blocks...good job Landon!


Austin and Aiden playing blocks...


We even had a visit from my friend Kathy and her husband Brian. I didn't get any pictures, though. Boo :-( The boys were pretty good while they were here and we had a nice visit! Thanks for coming!

A couple of times over the holidays, Austin would ask me to play with "daddy's cars on the shelf" and I would always tell him he had to ask daddy. So that evening after dinner he did and he was so excited when Dave gave him one of the cars to GENTLY play with!


Driving the yellow car!


One of the wheels got bent a little, so they didn't get to play with it long...but then Dave got down the "Muscle Car" book he has...here he is reaching for it with Landon's grabber...


All 3 boys were SO excited! Such little boys...I love it!


They ALL wanted to hold it and look at it...and of course Dave is telling them "no, I will hold it." :-)


Time to take a look! It was pretty cute to hear them all saying what cars they liekd and what colors they wanted to drive!!!


And then the day ended with some football watching (of course) after baths!


It was a big day...Aiden couldn't stay awake any longer!


So sweet!

No comments: