I know I've posted pictures of the boys sleeping before, but I just love pictures of them sleeping! Maybe because that means they are being quiet! ;-) There is just something so peaceful about them sleeping...or it's just that sometimes I can't believe what positions they end up in!
We had a camp out in the living room one night this fall and the twins were out pretty quickly. I thought it was cute of them sleeping side by side in their sleeping bags!
When I check on Landon before bed, he is usually in the same position he fell asleep in...but he can actually be pretty restless. But he's still so cute!
Here's Austin one night...it's a little blurry - but he was all stretched out sound asleep!
Aiden all stretched out on his pillow! He woke up this night after he lost his pillow off the bed, which I knew would happen. These two are pretty restless sleepers, too!!!
And this was another night just a few days ago...just taking random sleep pictures. Landon in a slightly different position but sweet!
Austin out cold. Notice all the stuffed animals in the background. I swear he has at least 20 stuffed animals lining his bed, all around him and they have to be "situated" (as he says) just right or he cannot sleep!
And sweet Aiden! He's not as picky about how his bed is arranged...he's just our boy who wakes up the most in the night. But when he is asleep, he is so sweet! I love when they have their hands up close to their faces!
I just want to remember these phases...I already feel like I forget what they look like sleeping in their cribs, so I am glad I have pictures to remember!

No comments:
Post a Comment