The birthday boy with the squirt gun we got him!
Evan took a turn modeling the Green Hornet mask - nice!
Time for cake - Happy Birthday Brad!
Blow out the candles!
The twins enjoyed their cupcakes! Chocolate!
Landon was all about the ice cream! Looks like Blake liked his cupcake, too!
All the cousins and most adults ended up going to the Cars 2 movie in the theatre. It was a lot of fun! This was only Landon's second trip to a movie and the twins first. They were excited all week long! Of course, I forgot to take my camera inside - but Landon sat on one end and the twins at the other with Justin in between! He was a good helper with the boys - thanks Justin! I had to take each out once to potty - not bad! They enjoyed their snacks and Austin fell asleep for the last 10 minutes or so - but it was a success!
I think we will venture to another one soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment