Thursday, November 3, 2011

Let's shoot some hoops!

On October 6th, it was a beautiful evening! (Yes, I am that far behind in posting). Anyway - the boys have been getting into shooting baskets a little more when we figured out how to raise the hoop. It was a really fun evening outside and surprisingly they all do a pretty good job!! Just check out these pictures! Next spring we are planning on installing a real basketball hoop - looking at these pictures, I can flash forward to years of shooting hoops with their dad! Love it!

Here is Aiden. He doesn't get off the ground like the other two - but he kept trying and trying and made quite a few shots!


STRETCH!!! He made it!


After a while, he took a break and just cheered Austin on!



Here are Landon's shots! Ignore the fact that he is in pj's - it was pajama day for his class and he didn't want to change! Hey - they were comfortable!



He was really into trying to dunk the ball - not bad!



Look at that shot!



I love the corn and sun setting in the background!!! Basketball in Indiana!



Now that you've seen what Aiden and Landon can do...when it comes to b-ball (and really any sport so far) - even at his young age of 3 and a half, Austin is really starting to shine as having some natural ability! He just seems to get it! Check it out...



Look at the follow through with his hand! I am NOT a basketball player, but I can recognize good form and this boy has it!



Look at that jump! And check out his open mouth - so cute!!!



Getting ready - he's in position!



And it's up and good!!



Look at that face!




I was so proud of all three boys that evening for shooting hoops for so long! It was a great time outside!

No comments: