October 7
th - Purple day for Landon at his school. He didn't have any purple, but luckily on a clearance rack I found a Transformer shirt! I was only looking one place to buy purple and luckily it worked out!

By chance, Dave was wearing purple that day, too, so of course I had to take a picture!

And get the twins in for a silly picture!

Landon came home with a few "teeth" from school...here Austin had to try some out!
Aiden just being cute!

That evening we headed out for some more b-ball! Here the boys are learning how to air up a ball!
Aiden getting some air! (love the setting sun!)

Go Landon!
Dad's turn!

Notice Dave catching some air...trying to block shots! He cannot wait to get his own hoop and then share that time with the boys!!!

Aiden's face cracks me up!
So does Austin's face - he just can't believe it!!!

Austin
Aiden - nice form, too!
No comments:
Post a Comment