Monday, August 15, 2011

Cousins

We headed south one day for a play date with cousins and a chance to get the boys out and about. We played with Trent, Nate and Blake and then enjoyed lunch! Here's the crew...


Then we headed over to Deb's house to play with Grant - Makayla is back in school, so he was ready to play! And I needed to see the babies nursery and Makayla's new room! I love them both - lots of pink!

The boys had fun...they were all cracking up when playing with this toy!


Then it was time to dress-up....Iron Man (Austin), Super Why, or Wally as Aiden kept saying, Batman (Grant) and Wolverine (Landon).



Crazy boys!



Isn't Aiden cute???



Austin was in love with the Iron Man helmet and accessories!



And of course there was wrestling!!! They had a lot of fun!



Boys being boys! Makes me nervous...but so much fun!




August 4

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Fun pictures! I agree wrestling makes me nervous too.