On Saturday, July 16th, the boys and I headed to a local park for a walk. I had been wanting to take the boys to this park for a while to check it out. This is right at the corner of 31 and 38, right by all the construction on the highway. I knew they didn't have toys - it's just a nature trail and just about the right length for the boys. It's a little over a mile circle and a really nice trail. We headed out around 8:30 before it got too hot!
Here are the boys at the start of the trail!
And we're off!
Not long down the path is the first swing...of course we had to try it out!
Headed up the hill into the woods!
Hey - a bench - let's check it out!
I'm not sure what they saw, but I thought it was funny they were all looking!
Austin found another bench.
Aiden had to pose, too!
Checking out the construction on the highway!
Checking out something on the ground.
Then- time for a rest and a snack! We've walked it twice and any longer would be too long for the twins little legs! They definitely slow down by the end but keep walking the whole time! I think it's the promise of a snack! :-)
Landon found a big rock!
It was a hot day, so that afternoon we had to play in the pool! Here Austin kept thinking I couldn't see him - cracks me up!
Dave working on the swing in the new location!
Boys playing...
The boys relaxing on the swing, in the new location, in the shade - woo hoo!
No comments:
Post a Comment