This has been a rough winter. Most weekends since December 10th we have either had sick kids, or it's been a holiday. January has been better than December, but the past few weekends we have ended up with one boys having a fever come Friday. We just can't shake some of these little bugs!!! So - what we've missed out on is time with my family up north - and I'm very sad about that. The boys ask about playing with their cousins, and I really want to see my nephews Steven and Owen...and I need to see my niece Shelby again! But in the meantime I keep begging everyone for pictures and love when they send me some! So I'm stealing the pictures they have sent me on my phone here to post all my cute nephews and niece, who is growing more beautiful every day!
Here are Steven and Shelby at Christmas - aren't they cute? Steven is such a good big brother!

Sweet Owen with the train we got him for Christmas! He loves trains as much as Landon did at this age!!! So cute!

Owen riding on the train he got for Christmas - isn't that awesome????
Shelby - so cute!!!

Look at that adorable little smile!

Suzanne said she is finding her hands!

Sitting like a big girl in her Bumbo seat!

Laughing at her Mom! Isn't she just adorable???? So sweet and so cute!

Thanks for the pictures from my Mom and my sister Suze!!! Keep them coming!
No comments:
Post a Comment