Tuesday, January 10, 2012

More Random December

Before I get into Christmas activities, I have some random pictures, most from my phone, that I don't necessarily know the date on all of them, but I want to remember them. Might be boring to some - most are pictures of sick kids - but since this is mainly my "journal" of our family, I want to remember just how the holiday season went. Even with all the sickness, we still had fun! But it was a LONG month of December!

Aiden has been trying so hard on his coloring! I posted this picture to Facebook, but I was so proud of him! He started this reindeer at school one day, and immediately wanted to finish it at home! Took him all evening one day, but he worked hard and got it all colored! Nice job, Aiden! I'm so proud!


One evening the boys had fun with Landon's gun and shooting range that he got last year for Christmas! I just thought these pictures were fun! Go Landon!


Aiden kind-of tried to shoot - he really wasn't getting the whole aim thing! :)




Austin really gets into it!



Seemed like the boys colored a lot in December! Especially if they knew they could sit at the island!




This morning Aiden was being silly with his rubber duck. I do remember this date - Friday, December 9th. I was scheduled to go into Landon's classroom and volunteer. Aiden had seemed fine that morning, but just as I arrived at school with Landon, Dave called - daycare had called and Aiden had gotten sick at school already. So....I walked Landon into school and talked to his teacher and unfortunately had to miss helping in his class that day. I booked it over to pick up the twins....



....and here is how he ended up that day. No more throwing up, but he was not hungry and his fever started to spike. So this was actually before the Santa pictures when Austin got sick. This is when it all started...poor Aiden!



Austin was great that day and just played nice and quiet so I could focus on Aiden. Note - it had been pajama day at school, which worked out well since we just relaxed all day!



I believe this was that same night - or that weekend at least. He slept on the couch most of the night with me - he was just not comfortable with his fever and such. This was the first weekend that we missed Christmas with my family! Everyone was so understanding (thanks guys...even though we ended up missing the next weekend, too! Thank you!)



Poor sick little boy! :(



We had lots of play time on blankets in December for some reason...



One day Landon called me up to his room and was showing me his moves! I thought it was pretty cool I caught him mid-air!!!



It's hard to tell, but Austin had to get in on the action!



One morning the boys were just chilling on the couch!



Breakfast like a picnic - always fun!



This was the next weekend...the weekend of December 17th and they started going down hill again - both of the twins! Austin spent a lot of time cuddled up to me!



And Aiden spent a lot of time looking like this...so sad!



This morning we were supposed to go have Christmas with my family again...and both boys had little fevers...and remained sick most of the next week. Boo :(






I'm glad December is over - it was a long month of sickness around here! Landon had one weekend with a little fever but luckily he did not miss any school. I had a cold twice and Dave got it right over Christmas. At this moment - January 10th - we are all healthy except for slight cough Aiden developed last night. Time will tell what the rest of winter will bring...my fingers are crossed!

No comments: