But - then I get a picture or two of them together and I'm quickly reminded that they are indeed twins and even though I might not think they are connected - I see them playing together or laying on the couch together - or asking when the other one is coming to bed so they aren't alone - I realize that they are more connected than we think.
One morning before school - love to see them in matching outfits! I rarely have dressed them alike, but when I do - I love seeing them this way. Grandma Easterday got them these shirts for Christmas - thanks Grandma! I love them!
One day after dinner, Dave took Landon upstairs to do homework and I was cleaning up the kitchen. They were unusually quiet, so I went to check on them and this is how I found them. How cute is that????
They stayed like that for a good 10 minutes. Melt my heart!
No comments:
Post a Comment