This time when we arrived, Austin was the only one who showed any interest at first but then he quickly ran off to play with Grant and Makayla. But eventually - as you will see in the pictures - all 3 of the boys warmed up and each held the girls!
The girls are so sweet and so tiny - I can hardly remember my boys being that little - but they were! Wow!
Miss Alice Olivia - 5 days old.

Miss Grace Elizabeth - 5 day old

Uncle Dave with his new nieces!!! Takes me back for sure...
At first Austin wanted his picture with a baby, but didn't want to hold her. I love how his little feet are crossed - he was nervous!

Same with Aiden - he wanted to hold her but not really! I can tell by his little smile he was nervous, too! Cute!
I love Aiden's smiles here - and look at Grace yawning!

Miss Grace decided to open her eyes for a bit - how cute!
Miss Makayla - the proud big sister! She is a natural with her sisters!!!!

How sweet!!!
Time to hold Alice!! Austin had the giggles!


Aiden had to check out her little feet - so sweet!

Makayla giving kisses as we were leaving! It was a great visit and I can't wait to see them again and see how they have changed!
We went over to the Tusing's house after that for dinner and some play time. The boys all got to play the Wii this time - and they loved it!! We didn't get many pictures, but here is one of Austin and Justin playing against each other! Justin - you are a great teacher - thanks for showing your younger cousins how to play!!! :)



1 comment:
Great pictures Julie! See you all Saturday!
Post a Comment