Wednesday, September 7, 2011

The twins have arrived!

Dave's sister Debbie had twins, too - but twin girls!!! It is so exciting to have another set of twins in the family - and to add 2 more girls to the mix of boy cousins - an added blessing!!

Alice Olivia and Grace Elizabeth were born on Monday, August 29th. Since it was in the evening, we didn't make it down to the south side of town, but I headed out first thing on Tuesday to go meet my new nieces before going to work!!! And I had the added bonus of being one of their only visitors that morning, so I had them almost all to myself! :)

Meet Grace Elizabeth...so sweet and tiny!


And meet Alice Olivia...so tiny and adorable!


This takes me back...seems like the days when I had to hold both my boys at once was just yesterday, yet years ago! How can my boys be 3 and a half already??



That evening we spent some time outside - I just thought Aiden's expression and crooked little hat was funny in this picture!



In his own little world....



Landon figured out how to climb up on TOP of the curly slide....makes me SO nervous, but also excited that he's trying more "boy" things! And Austin figured out how to climb UP the inside of the slide! Not easy to do with little legs!




It was a great day!!!

No comments: