Landon and Austin checking things out...
Landon on the right...you can barely see the plane to the left of the screen.
This one just kept flying over our house and around in circles - almost seemed like it was watching what the other one was doing.
Look closely in the middle/slightly left - you can see the plane that kept coming by - would go south then fly really low - but far enough away I wasn't sure what it was doing.
Austin laughing the still thinking it was LOUD!
Once they decided they didn't want to hear it any more we headed back inside. Friday was a birthday celebration in the twins class - their friend Cale turned 3 and gave out these AWESOME Toy Story gift packs! The boys were SO excited!
After dinner, Aiden was looking for dessert and spotted my Skinny Cow Mint Chocolate ice cream cones. They are yummy and usually I tell him no - (1) because I love them (I know - mean mom) and (2) he has never eaten an actual cone before and I didn't want it wasted (he usually takes a bit and then doesn't want the rest). But after he asked and asked and promised he would eat - and like - the cone, I let him try it. Big bite!
No comments:
Post a Comment