August 17th - a normal Wednesday when I went to the office and Dave was home with the boys. I guess he just decided it was a good day to take some pictures!!! The boys played outside a lot that day and evening when I got home - so it was just one of those fun days!
First, the boys had some fun on the little red slide!
Austin cracks me up - he loves these crocs that were hand me downs from a cousin - but each time something gets in them like mulch or something, he has to stop what he is doing and run to the deck to get it out. He won't just sit where he is - he has to run to the deck! Silly!
Aiden being crazy!
Landon building an "ant hill."
It's serious work! :-)
Smiles from Austin!
This is were the camera exploded with pictures! They had a lot of fun letting Dave take their pictures while coming down the slide in lots of crazy ways!
I just thought Austin looked like such a little boy in this picture...not a toddler anymore!
Then after dinner it was time for the pool - gotta get it in before we head back to school! I had found some goggles at Dollar General a while back thinking it might encourage them to go under water. It didn't but they had fun playing with them!

No comments:
Post a Comment